I hope you are all doing good. I’m here with one more Monthly wrap up, this time for the month of March aka my birthday month. I feel like that this month I haven’t been reading that much. 😦 I was sick for a week this month and seriously I feel like this month just flew by. But let’s list down books that I’ve read.
- The Summer Seaside Kitchen by Jenny Colgan –> Jenny is one of my favorite, if not my favorite, romance author. I love all her books, seriously. There hasn’t been a book that I’ve read from her and didn’t like. I have fell in love with the small Scottish village (and I was sad that it doesn’t exist in real life). I loved how everyone is just so close to each other in that village and I know what it means when everyone knows every little thing about you. My grandma comes from an island where everyone knows every single thing about you. I loved that one of the characters was gay and that he wasn’t portrayed as those gay guys you see in women fiction. 4,5*
- Modern Guide to Witchcraft by Skye Alexander –> This one is more spiritual book, if I can call it spiritual. I am into Witchcraft so it was more a book to learn from than an easy read. I loved it since it was really nicely laid out and easy to understand and not boring for sure. I will be buying more books like this, for sure. 4*
- Discovering Kwan Yin by Sandy Boucher –> Another one for spirituality since I feel connection to Kwan Yin. I wanted to read and “learn” more about Kwan Yin. It was interesting book and I see myself re-reading this one for sure. 4,5*
- Du willst es doch auch by Aya Sakyo –> Manga written in German; yaoi manga to be specific. Bought it on a whim since I wanted to read more mangas again. I liked it but it wasn’t mind blowing to be honest. I want to read more mangas so I would love to have some recommendations. There are some that I am keeping an eye on but am lazy to buy. >.< So, overall, rating for this one is: 3*
- The Corner Shop in Cockleberry Bay by Nicola May –> The review for this one is coming up in April so keep your eyes out for that one. One thing I can say: I really really liked it!!! 4,5*
This was my wrap up! Let me know what great books you’ve read in March. I will be uploading my April TBR soon.